PUMA California sneakers are an original style that was born on tennis courts in 1983. The shoe found its way to the streets, and has since become one of the most iconic sneakers in history. This new version of the California features a thick, white and black rubber outsole and a flexible black upper, creating a stylish design. The PUMA Logo heel cup is added to the center of each shoe, while the leather upper with perforated details offers a breathable feel that will complete your look.
- California Black & White Shoes from PUMA.
- Perforated black leather upper.
- Black and white textured outsole for grip.
- Lace-up closure and recessed eyelets.
- Padded insole for comfort.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lined interior.
- Contrast PUMA detail at sides.
- PUMA logos throughout.
Size and fit:
- Unisex Sizing in USA
- Fit: Fit true to size.
- Width: Normal.
- Low profile design.